I’m a lifelong Davis resident and proud graduate of Davis Senior High School. My wife, Nichole, and I live in North Davis with our three awesome children. We love our community and can’t imagine a better place to raise a family.
I’ve had the honor of serving our community on Davis City Council since 2016, and I am proud of my service to our community:
- Chair, Woodland-Davis Clean Water Agency Joint Powers Authority
- Former Chair, Yolo County Housing Authority
- Board of Directors Member, Yolo Habitat Conservancy
- Former President, Blue & White Foundation (which serves the students at Davis Senior High School)
- Former Board of Directors Member, Summer House (which provides services for adults with developmental disabilities)
- Volunteer Public Address Announcer, Davis Senior High School Football, Boys’ Basketball and Robotics Competitions